Here is da roolz: Comment if you want me to give you a random letter. You must then post a list of ten things starting with that letter that you enjoy, and why, in your journal.
1. Z is for Zucchini - Like a courgette but not a courgette, despite the fact no one can tell the difference. May also be confused with the common cucumber. It’s lovely in ratatouille.
2. Z is also for Ziggurat, which is what baddie in Tezuka’s 'Metropolis' is trying to build. The song at the end makes me weep like...someone who cries.
3. Z is also also for Zeppelin (Led) because the song 'Houses of the Holy' reminds me of a school trip to the Tate Gallery where everyone wondered why I was listening to Led Zeppelin and not Take That. There’s a two word answer to that. The second one is ‘off’.
4. Z - The first letter of Zoltar, the weird fortune telling bloke from 'Big', a film I loved unconditionally as a sprog.
5. Zool – Both a cool retro platform game and the evil God type thing in Ghostbusters...come to think of it, that might be Zuul...
6. Zuul – Evil God type thing from Ghostbusters. I love this film. Used to love the cartoon too, with its sarky and
good looking Venkman. Listen too hard, though, and he starts to sound like Garfield. Which isn’t good.
7. Zarine Bashere. You’re right – I don’t like her much. But she is from WoT, so nyah.
8. Zoinks! Shaggy shouts this in Scooby Doo. I used to find it comical.
9. Zulu - An ancient film with Michael Caine in it. Again, the song at the end makes me cry because it’s stirring (and Welsh). Cymru am byth!
10. Zith - Sadi’s little snake from The Mallorean. She curls up in Liselle’s bodice and frightens the shit out of Silk. My pet snake used to do the same. Beloved's reaction was much like poor Silk's :D
Wish it was Friday...hoom.